Punched and unpunched non-slip WACO grating and grating
panels are used for walking surfaces and storage rooms. WACO grating comes
in Light Series and Heavy Duty in thicknesses of 3/4 inches to 3 inches.
Interlock styles are available in 1 inch thickness. WACO punched grating
can have round, square, or rectangular holes.
- Extruded aluminum 6063-T6 in accordance with MIL-G-18015.
- Interlocking overhead and deck grating in accordance with BUSHIPS
- Grating for ammo stowage rooms in accordance with NAVSHIPS drawing
- Available in 6" wide sections to a maximum of 26'0" long
or fabricated in panels to suit the specific requirement with end bar
banding if needed.
- Heavy duty and light duty grating is available 6" wide and 3/4"
to 2-1/2" high.
- Interlocking grating is available in 3" male, 3" female,
and 6" male/female widths x 1" high.
- Top surface can be punched with round, rectangular, square, or dogbone
- Special hole patterns available upon request.